What is epoxy flooring?
- It consists of a flooring surface that is made up of multiple layers of epoxy applied to the floor at a depth of at least two millimeters.
Where can I use this type of flooring?
- The systems that we offer are all meant to be applied indoors. They can be applied residentially or commercially over almost every kind of surface.
What are the benefits of epoxy flooring?
- If you are looking for a system that is long lasting and durable then this is what you are looking for. Some of many benefits are: low maintenance required, water resistant, Anti-Slip finish, seamless flooring, Anti-Bacterial, chemical resistant, and UV Resistant.
How long does it take to apply epoxy flooring?
- On average it usually takes 4 to 5 days. The amount of days may vary depending on the preparation of the existing floor and the system being applied.
What floor surfaces can epoxy be applied too?
- Epoxy floor can be installed over new concrete, wood, tile, vct, and other commercial flooring.
How soon can I use the floor?
- Within 24 hours it can be used for light traffic but we always recommend at least 48 hours to properly allow the floor to cure.
How do you prep the floor prior to applying the epoxy system?
- Depending on the surface, we use blastrac machines, diamond grinders, and floor sanders to properly prep the floor. This will allow the surface to bond with the epoxy system being applied.
What is the difference between your systems and do it yourself kits that can be purchased at retail stores?
- A professionally installed epoxy floor by a certified installer will give you a high quality and beautiful floor which will last. Most do it yourself kits are meant for short term durability and do not require floor preparation which in the long term affects the durability of the floor.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us